For Adult Swim
I'm an award winning producer, editor, broadcast engineer, and host with more than 15 years of experience creating content and forging partnerships in national media.
I'm also a cartoon fanboy and comic book nerd who spent his spare time on the road - as a political producer for CNN - stopping by local comic book shops all across the country.
Brief run down of skills.
Design, build, and run live streaming studios and vehicles.
Expertise in content creation from inception and ideation, through execution and distribution.
Creation and oversight of production teams for studio and field operations.
Shooting, producing, and broadcasting from virtually every environment...from disaster zones to Comic Cons.
Acted as lead and support producer at large scale events.
- Have established extensive relationships with VR, video game, publishing, and mobile app companies.
- Created a profitable e-commerce business for a publisher by leveraging social video and affiliate sales channels.
Award winning video editor who can quick turn a piece or fine cut an hour show.
Extensive on camera and live performance experience.
- Was a power tenor on a theatre scholarship to college - which is how I ended up starring opposite Kerry Washington in a musical about tree frogs.
- Can juggle.
- I've been a consumer of Adult Swim content since Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Boo Boo Kitty has been burned into my brain for 18 years.
- I convinced CNN to let me take their 2 million dollar bus to Comic Con so I could take a picture of Patrick Stewart driving it. Bruce Campbell also came on board and flipped me the bird.
Absurd arguments with relatively famous people. I had to explain to Stephen Wolfram what a French Bulldog was…
Josh interviews Chris Burnham, the comic book artist behind Batman Incorporated, Officer Downe, and Arkham Asylum 2 about upcoming comic book movies and cartoons.
It was supposed to be a lighthearted send up of Cosplay culture...they didn't appreciate it. Cultural appropriation is the worst...
Turns out everyone at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland was playing Pokemon Go…so we dressed up comedian Robert Justin Young to talk to the delegates about it.
ECOMMERCE AND BRANDED CONTENT
I created the Daily Dot's Branded and ecommerce content studios.
A four hour Facebook Live event where we streamed a weird looping gif montage driving people to head to Amazon to shop for Cyber Monday deals. Made several thousand dollars.
Branded ecommerce video for Fandango Fan Shop. Stop motion animation done in my studio.
The Twisty Glass blunt video did more than 30 million views on Facebook and sold more than 500k worth of product.
Branded video for Nerdwax microfiber cleaning cloth.
Live and produced shows about geek, gaming, politics, and e-commerce content created for The Daily Dot. Published on Twitch and Facebook Live.
GEEK, GAMING, REVIEW, AND INTERVIEW SEGMENTS PRODUCED FOR THE DAILY DOT.
Promo I produced for the launch of State of the Union. Mostly an excuse to force CNN to use Lisztomania by Phoenix in a video.
Piece about CNN’s show Mostly Human…but actually just about Sex Robots.
What if all of Reddit was actually just one dude…
I sent a team into the Gaza strip for the Daily Dot to learn about a humor website. Not really on brand for Adult Swim…but fun never-the-less.
Video for American Pet's Alive No Kill Conference. Produced in partnership with Rooster Teeth.